Sunday, October 5, 2008

QNF Sampler swap


I promised myself that I wouldn't join anymore swaps... Ha! I am addicted. I have just joined a Sampler swap with QNF. This month was 9 patch. I was going to do the same block for everyone than emails went down on where to look for each persons favoutite colours. The birthday list. I don't know about anyone else but I use my Birthday colours to stock my stash with fabrics I don't have and then I get others ideas on differnt fabics. My next Birthday swap I have asked for WOW Batik. I haven't seen any just saw an email about it and thought "Oh yes.. I want that". The US get ranges of fabrics much quicker than us in Australia so what better way to get in first... :-)

For this swap I have used: Blue for Connie; Patriotic for Dom; Brights for Nicki; Asian for Sarah and Red/Brown for Virginia. I really hope they like their blocks.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

I am sure they will love them! they look great!