Friday, June 20, 2008

UFO's



Yesterday I went to Wagga Wagga for an afternoon tea and ended up buying myself a digital camera. I have wanted one for some considerable time but another more important bill always came up. Well, yesterday I put all on hold and just blew my money on a very basic Kodak camera. It will do everything I want it to do.


Last night I finished Ronda's teapot, maybe I should have done a different coloured lid but she loves pansy's so I thought I would do the whole teapot in the pansy fabric. Her swap is looking great.


I also finished my pin cushion for our local quilt group. I am very happy with the end result and this will go into my advent swap at Christmas. I was very happy with the end result and will make some more for other swaps.
Today I took photos of a lot of my UFO's and am going to put them up on my webshots hoping I will soon be able to move them from the UFO albumn to finished quilts albumn.

No comments: